The NRHK is a foundation recognized and based in Japan.
This non-profit organization is legally known as: 一般社団法人国際日本美術歴史文化研究保存協会
Ippan shadan hojin Kokusai Nihon Bijutsu Rekishi Bunka Kenkyu Hozon Kyokai
General Incorporated association for the international study and preservation of: Japanese arts, history and culture
the acronym NRHK means: Nippon-No-Rekishi-Hozon-Kyokai:
Society for the preservation of Japanese history
The objectives are described as its:
The NRHK shall engage in worldwide activity to preserve and promote traditional Japanese arts and techniques,
cultural and intellectual properties related to Japanese history.
Moreover this foundation shall provide information, educational assistance and traditional products necessary to preserve and promote traditional Japanese arts and techniques, Cultural and intellectual properties related to Japanese history.
In order to accomplish the purpose set forth, the foundation shall engage in the following 17 activities:
* Creation of awareness of the importance of preserving Japanese heritages and knowledge related there to
* Creation of an internet database of chronology and studies of Japanese history
* Promotion of the traditional arts by internet articles through the website and external medias.
* Creation of an internet database of materials, such as historical documents
* Creation of an internet database of historical graphical materials
* Creation of an internet database of cultural and historical objects and areas, by using new technologies...
* Provision of assist for researchers and scholars as cooperative institutions of traditional Japanese culture and heritages
* Provision of Advise for people and institutions regarding preservation of cultural objects
* Create a worldwide internet network and database of craftsmen for contact / request of job or study
* Provision of support as for craftsmen involved in traditional Japanese techniques
* Promoting the attitudes and consciousness, sincerity of craftsmen involved in traditional Japanese techniques
* Non profit intermediation of international transaction between traditional Japanese craftsmen and their customers: for cultural objects and all the products related.
* Provision of consulting services on authenticity of cultural objects.
* Provision of legal information to take care of selling and importing products as Aid in compliance with laws related to antiquities that use endangered species
* Provision of support to provide private and public lessons by craftsmen to worldwide students / users / customers through internet
* Development of original designs and products, for preservation, promotion, and study of Japanese historical objects and areas,
* Conducting any and all other activities necessary to accomplish the purpose of the foundation.
The activities set forth in the preceding paragraphs shall be conducted in Japan and overseas.